Monday, July 13, 2015

Journal Jar: Day Twelve: Prompt Twelve and a Brief Life Update (BONUS!!!)

Good morning my fellow writers! The sun is shining here and is is miserable hot. :) Despite the heat my spirits are up. I am in the middle of completing my application for graduate school to begin the TESOL program in the fall. I am asking everyone to send me out good vibes and wish me luck! :) Even though it has been a crazy busy morning jam packed full of tasks I wanted to make sure to pause and post our daily prompt. Even when life gets hectic we always want to make sure me make time for writing, and creativity adds a special kind of beauty to life I feel. So here we go....and the winner is....

I wish I could see....Because....

That is a pretty open ended prompt. Take it and run.

I hope you are having a beautiful day and if you are where it is warm either enjoying the sun or staying in from the heat.


Happy writing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment