Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Daily Writing

Hello all. Tomorrow I will begin posting a daily writing prompt. I am in the process of creating a prompt jar from which a I will select a random prompt each morning and then post it here either in picture or video format. I have gathered these prompts from a variety of internet sources and they include basic journal prompts, poetry prompts, fiction prompts, etc. The idea is to write for fifteen to thirty minutes a day. Take the prompt and run with it. It is not necessary to follow it precisely, but to use it to get you writin. Before the posting of the next prompt the following day I will share something of what I have come up with as a result of the prompt (if not the entire writing sample). If you would like to do the same in the comments you may. Happy Writing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment