Saturday, July 18, 2015

Journal Jar: Day Seventeen: Prompts Fifteen, Sixteen, and Seventeen

Wow! I really have gotten behind on the prompts the past few days. I'm sorry guys. Things have been crazy here for me trying to find daycare for my children and get all of my ducks in a row for graduate school which is starting in little more than a month. I am going to make up for it though and post all of the back prompts that I owe you. I am aware that I owe you a nice video as well giving you bits and pieces of what I have been working on. That is to come. :)

Here are the prompts:

Prompt 15: As passengers disembark from a transatlantic flight, they start to experience amnesia -- all of the passengers except one. The farther they go from the plane, the more severe their amnesia becomes. Will they risk forgetting everything?

Prompt 16: Outside the Window: What's the weather outside your window doing right now? If that's not inspiring, what's the weather like somewhere you wish you could be?

Prompt 17: The two moments I'll never forget in my life are...Describe them in great detail, and what makes them so unforgettable.



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am hoping to take a break from all of this work and take my kiddies swimming.

Happy writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment