Friday, July 24, 2015

Journal Jar: Day 22: Prompts 19, 20, 21, and 22

Hello, all! As per usual I have fallen behind. Doing better to get you your daily prompts is one of the top things I am working on. I will be starting graduate school in a month and since I was a late apply and a late admit I have little time to get everything put in order and ready to go. This is not an excuse, of course, I should still be able to make time to write a short blog post with a prompt each day, and yet I have not. I feel like part of it is because my life is so un-organized at the moment. I am working on this. I am re-arranging things to create a better and more organized work space. I feel like once this is done and I have daily access to this area a regular routine will simply fall into place as it normally does for me. Okay, enough rambling, here are the four prompts that I owe you.

Prompt 19: What always brings tears to your eyes? (as Paulo Coelho has said, "Tears are words that need to be written.")

Prompt 20: What rituals do you have or hold?

Prompt 21: The protagonist is obsessed with serial killers and decides to make a documentary film reenacting their most horrific crimes.

Prompt 22: If you could only take 3 people with you on a trip around the world, who would you take and why?

Happy writing, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment